Great May deals of Lost Ark Gold at IGGM.com

Le lieu de rencontre des membres du Forum. On s'y présente et on en apprend un peu plus sur les autres.

Great May deals of Lost Ark Gold at IGGM.com

Messagepar clairerr » 12 Mai 2022 19:45

There's a very hot event in Lost Ark right now, The Express Mission event starts on April 21st and runs until June 30th, so I have plenty of time to level up my Tier 1 main or alt characters. And I was able to earn more Lost Ark Gold from it.

The Lost Ark Express Mission Event will be great for me, because I want to reach higher item levels and don’t want to spend the time grinding. We still have a lot of dungeons to run, and we still have to perform some daily quests, but it’s a lot less than the usual endgame routine, and we also can get more Lost Ark Gold.

Every Lost Ark player can choose a character to take part in. This character needs to be over level 50 and no higher than level 1000. I want to go further in this event, so I choose professional IGGM. It has the safest Lost Ark Gold and it has great deals right now, plus 6% free gold with every order. I was also able to get a lot of guides on it, very useful!
clairerr

Retour vers Présentation